Supply Chain Business Analyst sought to join an international supplier of services to the manufacturing sector. Join an organisation in growth mode which can offer interesting project work and long term progression opportunity!
- International organisation
- Growing team which is adding headcount
- Competitive salary, benefits package and great progression opportunities
What & Why:
To support the business as it continues to grow this organisation is adding multiple headcount to their IT team – one position of which is for a Supply Chain Business Analyst. In this position your primary responsibility will be to collaborate with business stakeholders to assess and identify their requirements, translating these into solutions which you will work with development teams (acting as Product Owner) in order to deliver.
This organisation is an international organisation that supports OEMs around the world with their high-level R&D and manufacturing services. These technical skills and customer focused approach have earned them recognition for service excellence multiple times in recent years. They have offices globally and their headquarters in the Lower Mainland.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Experienced working with enterprise supply chain applications (EBS, SAP, JDE)
- Have worked in Business Analyst requiring a strong understanding of the supply chain domain
- Understanding/knowledge of software development tools and practices (such as agile)
- Knowledge of EBS R12 and Rapid Response software is desirable
- Degree qualified in a relevant technical discipline
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Information Technology Operations and Logistics