TELUS is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the TELUS team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative internet, voice, data and wireless products and solutions we offer.
Our team members include people like you - enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding. Join our team and make your future friendly too.Position Overview:
The Mental Health Strategic Director's primary mandate is to position TELUS as a national leader in mental health through a coordinated effort with internal and external partners (e.g. thought leadership, partners, sponsorships, Community Investment, etc.). Leads the development and implementation of our marketing strategies to maximize our mental health footprint nationally. Responsibilities:
• Develop marketing strategy for TELUS' mental health products and services
• Elevate internal awareness of TELUS' mental health strategy, products and services
• Contributes to overall mental health strategy by monitoring and evaluating current and future market trends (e.g. consumer behavior/attitudes, competition, technology, etc)
• Build plan for delivery of high quality, on-brand, evidence-informed, clinically-endorsed content for all mental health products and services
• Develop marketing plans and programs to drive demand for TELUS' mental health products and services in line with targets
• Strategize with the leadership team to establish pricing and product marketing strategies and ensure flawless execution of the Broadband marketing vision
• Work with extended team to establish annual targets and forecast along with management of the Broadband Cost of Acquisition and associated budgets
• Support TELUS and TELUS Health teams with information and tools to drive demand for TELUS' mental health products and services
• Eliminate silo-based planning, misalignment with an overall marketing goal optimized for mental health and the right marketing mix
• Work with product development to jointly develop and implement industry oriented value propositions, market positioning, market strategy and integrated solutions
• Collaborate with Marketing Communications team, Product Development, Strategy office to develop and deliver marketing programs Qualifications: Qualifications
• Industry knowledge of Consumer telecommunications market
• A strong understanding of telecommunications technologies and their consumer applications, including the areas of voice, data, mobility, and internet products as well as the ability to develop integrated value propositions
• Strategic Planning - Knowledge of strategic direction and execution leading to success
• Business development and financial competence (ability to develop financial models, and business cases) are required
• Knowledge of TELUS products and services
• Wide-ranging experience, using professional concepts and corporate objectives to assess and resolve complex marketing issues in creative and effective ways Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• Undergraduate degree combined with relevant experience. MBA an asset Required Experience:
• 7 - 10 years progressive marketing or product development experience
• Previous Canadian wireless and / or wireline telecom marketing / product development experience strongly preferred
• Outstanding written and oral communications skills. Very comfortable creating and delivering presentations to senior executive audiences under significant time pressure
• Exceptional relationship building skills
• Ability to thrive in an environment of change in a process-driven organization TELUS Values:
TELUS recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
• We embrace change and initiate opportunity
• We have a passion for growth
• We believe in spirited teamwork
• We have the courage to innovate
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.