Canada Drives' Auto Finance Department is looking for a full-timeStager to join the team. This position will be primarily responsible for organizingdeliveries, maintaining the lot and ensuring vehiclesmeet Canada Drives' superior standardsprior to delivery to our clients around thelower mainland. When not working in the lot, this person will support the team with other tasks. The team is looking for a person with an upbeat attitude, friendly demeanor, and prior working knowledge of operating trucks and trailers. Some past experiencedriving trailersis a required.
Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Perform Pre delivery Inspections
- Move vehicles around the lot
- Take vehicles through automatic car wash
- Perform minor to partial details
- Organize vehicles in order for truck loading
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Eye for minor details
- Expectation of perfection
- Careful operator of machinery
- Team player
- Hard working
We are offering you an entry level job at one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Canada. The majority of our managers started in a similar role and similar wage and now play key roles and are high earners in a growing company, we are big believers in promoting from within and developing our own talent.
- Full training by successful managers is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- Starting salary of $20 per hour
Banking, Finance and Insurance