We are currently seeking a Staff Software Developer to join our Product team in Burnaby, BC.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
Clio makes lawyers' lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and Dublin to support a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
, one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
.Who you are:
What you'll do:
- You are able to explain the decisions you make.
- You are a role model for the people around you.
- You have an idea of what quality looks like, and hold yourself accountable to that.You know how to drive an entire team towards that standard.
- You have expert-level knowledge of the technologies you work with.
- You find new ways to collaborate.
Nice to have:
- You produce and design clean code.
- You find new ways to increase your impact.
- You identify and go after high leverage areas and ideas.
- You actively find ways to share your experience, without being asked.
- You are contributing to the building of the team through the interview process
- Experience with any of our tech stack (Ruby on Rails, Typescript, AngularJS, React Native, Swift, Kotlin).
- Experience writing software at scale.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent
in Canada and beyond:
Diversity and Inclusion
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives . This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.