The Canada G&A Tech Team is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Sr UX Recruiter (Full Life-Cycle) to support UX recruitment across North America for a variety of business groups. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a lean but mighty team and manage the recruitment of key talent for a highly relevant function across Amazonian a variety of Amazon teams. Equally important--this individual will serve as a senior member on the team, providing mentorship and support to teammates & working with the Recruiting Manager on best practices, cross-divisional projects, and other similar activities.
A day in the life
Collaborate with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the ability to assess candidates, build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
Act as a talent advisor educating Hiring Managers about the recruiting process.
Partner with the recruiting manager on fostering excellence in the team's culture and driving productivity.
About the hiring group
This opportunity is part of the People Experience & Technology (PXT) team. Who is PXT? The PXT team builds the technology behind decisions with real human impact. People Experience & Technology is solving hard problems in identity, authentication, recruiting, talent, growth, UX, scalability, and diversity.
• Recruit passive UX candidates and gauge both skillset and alignment of candidates for team needs & motivation rather than simply sell a role.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth portfolio reviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate, in writing, recruiting plans with a clear deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Interview candidates within the framework of the design job family specifications and competencies.
• Prepare diverse candidate slates for onsite interviews within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, employment brand, and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of recruiting experience
• 6+ years of experience in passive candidate generation
• 6+ years of experience managing client relationshipsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 7+ years of recruiting experience partnering strategically with Senior Manager and/or Director level leaders.
• 7+ years of experience working with CRM, ATS, or related applicant tracking software systems and analytics tools
• 5+ years' experience recruiting mid- to high-level UX Design or UX Researcher talent in competitive markets
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills and influencing skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, networking, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
• Passionate about mentorship & collaboration.