Want to participate in building the next generation of online payment system that supports numerous countries and payment methods? We are seeking talented Sr. Technical Program Managers to join one of the fastest growing areas in Amazon's e-commerce services platform. We offer competitive salary and benefits, outstanding career and growth opportunities and an exciting and team-oriented atmosphere.
We want to move all the money in the world! We deliver game-changing financial processing power for the some of the world's largest technology platforms including Amazon.com, Amazon Kindle, and Amazon Web Services.
We build systems that process payments at an unprecedented scale, with accuracy, speed, and mission-critical availability. We innovate to improve customer experience across the globe, with support for currency choice, in-store payments, pay on delivery, credit and debit payments, seller disbursements, gift cards, and many new exciting and challenging ideas are in the works.
Key job responsibilities
• Own goals end-trend involving cross functional projects and stakeholder management.
• Work closely with business and tech leadership to define product and tech roadmap.
• Solve customer projects by applying technical and problem solving skills.
• Work closely with SDEs/SDMs and play a pivotal role in defining system architecture.
About the team
The Amazon Payments Platform processes millions of transactions every day across numerous countries and payment methods. Over 100 million customers and merchants send tens of billions of dollars moving at light-speed through our systems annually. Come challenge yourself in our team-oriented atmosphere, and watch yourself grow with one of the fastest growing areas of the Amazon e-commerce services platform.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
• Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
• 6+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry, including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts
• Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
• Understanding of Data structure, Algorithms and System Design.
• Proven track record of driving large scale projects involving tech complexity, ambiguity and dependency on multiple tech/non-tech stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skillsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate must be passionate about simple and elegant software solutions, customer-centric products, and utilizing agile development processes. Other preferred skillsets:
• Experience in product management.
• Experience in ecommerce space.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive