Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables one of the most profitable businesses at Amazon.com?
The Amazon Payments Products team is responsible for developing the platform and applications used to introduce new and innovative payment methods to customers as well as support Amazon's global CoBrand and Private label credit cards along with the world's largest rewards catalog, Shop with Points. This team helps Amazon expand globally by providing platform for FX (Foreign Exchange) and enabling payments in multiple currencies. The technology we build and operate varies widely, ranging from large scale Distributed Engineering incorporating the latest from Machine Learning in the Big Data space to customer and mobile friendly User Experiences. We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features to millions of Amazon customers while having fun and filing new inventions along the way. If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking new ground at Amazon we would like to speak with you!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of software development experience
• Knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• MS or PhD is computer science or equivalent preferred
• Demonstrated the ability to manage a project from scoping requirements through to actual launch of project
• Demonstrated the ability to work with different stakeholders in different roles (software developers, product managers, software development managers)
• Strong written/spoken communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Management and Executive