Do you want to influence the way Amazon employees work ? Do you want to influence the way the future IT operations operate? If these sounds appealing to you, join AWS Enterprise Engineering as we create the future today in an environment that supports the biggest IT workforce in the world.
As a Sr. Software Development Engineer on this team, you will work alongside Engineering (software/hardware), Product Management, UX Design and Software Development Managers to define and build machine learning platform to enable predictive analytics for the organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for influencing 3 years roadmap of the organization. The ideal candidate will have industry-leading technical abilities and an established background developing consumer applications and service architectures. If you are creative, customer focused, and have a joy for developing great software, this team is right for youBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or commensurate professional experience.
• 10+ years of professional software development experience
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C#, C++, Java, or Ruby
• Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including software architecture, data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
• Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD)
• Experience of Agile, Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment
• Experience in Machine Learning is an added advantagePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Proven track record of taking ownership and building high-performance systems in a complex, distributed environment
• Experience of machine learning platforms or creating models and ML simulations from ground up.
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
-Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
-Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Software and Programming