Software Development Engineer III- Amazon Web Services - Vancouver, BC
TSO Logic is a proud new group within Amazon Web Services () Migration Services. Our service delivers accurate data-driven recommendations to right-size and right-cost compute. Our predictive analytics provide insights to create an optimized path for migration from on-premise to .
We are looking for a motivated and results-oriented Sr. Software Development Engineer to join our team of talented engineers.
The candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrated track record of success in delivering new features and products. Creating reliable, , and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large- systems.
The candidate is a technical leader - designing, developing and delivering across all tiers of our products.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 8+ years in-depth and development experience
• Fundamentally-strong enterprise architecture and skills
• High level of proficiency with a high-level language such as
• Demonstrated experience building high-performance, highly-available and systemPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience mentoring other SDEs to maintain architectural vision and software quality
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Desire for high automated test coverage including Unit Testing
• A eagerness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
Software and Programming