"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.
AWS Identity provide services that enable AWS customers to control who can access what. Our services enable identity, resource, and access management as well as governance across our customers' AWS environments. We integrate with all AWS services, and 100% of AWS customers use our services, so we take our responsibility for securely enforcing access control for AWS as our absolute top priority.
In this position, you will work with a senior team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. Not only do we work on a fun customer-facing space, but we have a great inclusive and diverse team of engineers and leaders that values making sure each voice is heard and a great work-life balance. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing. You understand building reliable and secure services, leveraging AWS technologies, and can build software at scale. You have an eye towards quality, and insist on the highest standards. You are motivated to tackle ambiguous situations with technologies to rapidly solve problems. You are a team player, contribute to the execution of team objectives, and leverage technical knowledge and engineering best practices to rapidly deliver solutions that have a broad business impact.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systemsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 6+ years developing software solutions in large scale (over 10,000 users) global environments
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
• Track record of mentoring other SDEs.
Software and Programming