If you want to work on one of Amazon.com's most impactful program and are self-motivated and interested in working on driving innovation and working on emerging products then this is the role for you. The Prime Benefits team is looking for an experienced Senior Software Development Manager to lead the charter across multiple tech teams and both drive innovation, partner with product and stakeholder teams across the Amazon in coming up with innovative new benefits for millions of WW customers.
As the Sr. SDM for the Prime Benefits team you will be in charge of leading a portfolio of products that include Billion Dollar offers, deliveringSolutions to complex business problems for one of the most beloved customer centric membership programs in the world. As the leader in the space you will manage a core cross functional team of managers and Sr, engineers developing cutting edge systems, scaling across tens-of-thousands of transactions and affecting hundreds of millions of customers internationally.
The ideal candidate will have managerial and technical expertise, proven track record of managing critical company goals, strong business intuition, and a desire to grow and develop others. It also requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence business direction (through VP level), frame solutions for non-technical partners, and be an advocate for driving innovationBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent industry experience
• 7+ years of software development experience
• Proven track record building and managing software engineering teamsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience leading the delivery of large-scale systems
• Experience with big data, cloud computing, or large-scale distributed systems for commercial online services that require high availability and performance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical audience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming