Do you want to develop an innovation process to build out an innovation pipeline targeted towards reinventing recruiting? We are hiring a Senior Program Manager to serve as a thought leader to build out the culture of innovation within our team.
The Recruiting Engine (RE) Team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon. Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. As the search for talent becomes more competitive, we are bringing together recruiting, science, tech, programs, and process teams to find and hire candidates who raise the bar more quickly and efficiently.
Within RE's technical recruiting organization, our Recruiting Operations & Programs team has responsibility for the strategic, programmatic and operational execution of our standard process. We are seeking an analytical and strategic individual, who is driven to innovate, with a passion for recruiting. The ideal candidate is able to work in ambiguous, high paced environments, and can make autonomous decisions. If you are knowledgeable on innovation processes and how to develop a culture of innovation within an organization, we'd love to hear from you!
This position will ideally be based in one of Amazon's HQ corporate offices in Arlington, VA or Seattle, WA. Other corporate offices including Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Southern California (Santa Monica) and Vancouver, BC will also be considered. Regardless of location, candidates should be prepared for Pacific time zone work hours.
Key job responsibilities
• Foster a culture of innovation
• Develop new processes to help the organization adopt, cultivate, and employ customer-centric innovation
• Deliver results on innovation plans in collaboration with relevant team members
• Establish clear processes for generating ideas, creating prototypes and producing them
• Create and oversee a comprehensive long-term innovation strategy for the team
• Engage with stakeholders to enhance innovative thinking across the team
• Advise leadership on short-term, mid-term, and long-term innovation goalsBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience working cross-functionally with technical and non-technical teams
• Forward-thinking and adaptable to dynamic situations
• A solid understanding of innovation and how it can be applied to the organization
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skillsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years' experience developing an innovation capability
• Experience with User Experience Design
• Design Thinking experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive