At Amazon, we work hard to be the most customer obsessed and data driven company on the planet. Our businesses continue to grow and expand because of our innovative technologies, extensive global retail selection, and world class operations to deliver to our customers. At the core of all of our businesses are our talented employees who are strong owners, have the highest standards, and obsess over our customers.
The eCF organization is embarking on technological advances and innovation resulting in new architectural approaches to ensure Amazon delivers the magic of eCommerce with best-in-class customer privacy, security, availability, customer experience, and cost efficiency, while keeping our engineers agile and productive. The organization is seeking a leader with experience in program management and strategy planning to support the eCF Organization as well as the broader Consumer Tech (Consumer Tech Leadership Team, CTLT) we build best in class practices/programs to attract retain and develop Consumer Tech talent.
In this position, the SR. PM must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities and changing landscapes. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
High judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence and leadership are essential to success in this role. The Sr. PM will be collaborative, but equally data-driven and analytical. The PM Leader will constantly strive to expand our understanding of the metrics and industry with HR and Recruiting data that drive our business and growth aspirations. Lastly, communication skills - both verbal and written - must be excellent, as the Sr. PM will need to be able to clearly communicate at all levels in the organization.
In this role, you will exhibit:
Subject Matter Expertise - Develop deep knowledge of core HR delivery processes; advise partners on process requirements and best practices for optimizing their use
Stakeholder Partnership - Work closely with functional HR partners to develop effective partnership models for scoping and rolling out new initiatives.
Project Management - Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedules; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables. Define operational planning and curate agendas for leadership teams.
Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis. Collate and deliver inputs to HR/TA/Finance MBR with eCF leadership.
Change Management - Develop change management strategies by identifying key stakeholders, approach, and communication plans for implementation of new processes, technology, and/or tools.
Operational Excellence - Lead the execution of programs with rigor and precision. Develop new methods and to tools to drive repeatable realization of program goals.
Informed Decisions & Analytics - Leverage existing and develop new methods for business case creation and management. Drive programs based on business case findings and expected outcomesBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree
• 6+ years of program management experience and/or recruiting delivery experience
• Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, product development, and/or project management
• A solid understanding of recruiting systems and processes
• Knowledge of the talent acquisition marketplacePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience representing the VOC in stakeholder meetings
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
• Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
• Bias for action, excellent attention to detail, and relentless commitment to follow-through
• Ability to multi-task and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results
• Ability to deliver results with self-initiative and determination in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment
• Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Management and Executive