Delivery is getting faster and more convenient for online shoppers around the globe. The opportunity and challenge for a Sr Program Manager for Delivery Experience is to contribute to Amazon's core delivery services that offers sharp and appealing to a wide range of customer segments in a broad set of countries.
How many speeds should we offer? How fast should each be? How do our offers match up against competitive alternatives? Do different customer segments have different preferences? What differences should there be in delivery experience for remote areas vs urban ones? These are just some of the questions for this Sr Program Manager to address.
In this role you will help define new features and you will drive end-to-end projects in collaborate with technical teams with the objective to improve delivery experience. You'll guide frequent experiments where there's an opportunity to learn but proceed cautiously when decisions have big implications and would be hard to change. With stakeholders across the company including retail, technology, and operations, you'll influence significant decisions.
As a Sr Program Manager, based in Nashville, you will own:
- The definition of the target delivery speed in Canada and Mexican, as well as the development of Same-Day in Canada and Mexico.
- The launch and configuration of convenience and consolidation programs in Canada and Mexico.
- The continuous improvement of the Prime delivery benefits, in collaboration with the Prime CA and MX teams.
- The enhancement of non-Prime delivery experience, including the definition of shipping prices.
About the team
Customers worldwide are inspired to shop at Amazon because we provide delivery experiences that improve lives. The Delivery Experience (DEX) team designs systems and develops relationships to speed up delivery times and continue to innovate to meet customer needs.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven program management and/or business leadership experience, preferably with an online focus.
- Demonstrable data-driven decision-making and strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
- Experience with SQL in a Big Data environment.
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
- Retail and Operations experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive