Come join Amazon S3, the leading cloud storage provider with exabytes of customer data stored across trillions of objects. As we're still in the early days of cloud computing, there are boundless opportunities to grow and redefine this foundational AWS service while also growing and utilizing your own unique skill set. Come and join a collaborative team full of creative and talented product managers working with customers to design and build the technology that powers applications you love like Airbnb, Netflix, and Uber.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to define new features, feature enhancements, and other solutions for S3's customers. You'll thrive in this role if: You love technology, are able to understand complex systems, and work with technical teams. You are inspired by the idea of building new solutions for customers - inventing on their behalf. And, finally, with your strong ownership bias, you have a persistent desire to improve how things are done.
Candidates must be comfortable facilitating executive-level reviews, diving deep into data, and expressing ideas through writing.
In this position, you'll do these things:
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories through frequent and direct contact with customers & partners
• Collaborate with other product managers, software development managers, and engineers to define, execute, and roll-out features
• Bring services/features to market, including running beta programs, collaborating with product marketing, working with industry analysts, etc.
• Present current solutions and the roadmap to customers, including at conferences and executive briefings
• Partner with the leadership team to set the strategy for S3BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years product management and/or business leadership experience in a technology context
• Proven track record of delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities
• Experience defining customer requirements for complex products or systems
• Experience in financial modeling, for both cost and revenue
• Bachelor's degree requiredPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience taking ownership and driving results
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with product marketing and sales/business development to deliver products to market
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent experience
• 2+ years as a systems engineer, storage engineer, solutions architect or software engineer
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, systems engineering, MIS, or a related field
Management and Executive