Name of employer: Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, Inc.
Job location: 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, V6M 0M3
Are you customer obsessed and ready to bring value to Amazon customers by owning innovation for a multi-billion dollar business?
This role requires ownership, autonomy, and an ability to deliver results. Amazon's growth requires leaders who are owners, and who possess the entrepreneurial spirit needed to create new products. Our leaders solve complex, cutting-edge problems and get things done.
You should be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving. Clear communication and prioritization will be important as you plan, design, and deliver the best experience for millions of customers. Your passion for the potential of computing to improve people's lives, and your experience leading complex technology projects will help you make strong business judgments. Roll up your sleeves, build an engineering team second to none, and have fun while creating significant customer value!
Our Product Managers - Technical are responsible for end-to-end product ownership over one of our technical products. You are expected to dive deep into the technology from both a product and customer perspective. Customers may include developers, IT departments, or enterprise CIOs from the world's best companies. To succeed, you have technical acumen and a passion for technology.
From day 1, you will be responsible for a large product and have the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions to drive innovative solutions. Over their careers, successful PMTs will be exposed to multiple businesses/products, and will grow into senior level managers who independently run large business segments and organizations.
If you're entrepreneurial and want to build and own transformative technology-driven products, join us in making history.
Salary Range: $134,400 to 224,400/yr, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units. While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include:
• Health Care
• Savings Plans
• Income Protection
• Paid Time Off
• Signing Bonuses
• Employee Stock
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field
• 3+ years of Product Management experience in a technical environment
• Excellent communication and analytical skills, including the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
• High attention to detail and the ability to lead multiple, contending priorities simultaneously
• General manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and confirmed ability to influence others
• MBA or other advanced degree
• 5+ years of Product Management experience in a technical environment
• Experience delivering software products and features using Agile/Scrum methodologies in a DevOps environment
• Experience with large scale billing or e-commerce platforms including systems involving complex business logic
• All applicants must meet the qualifications above