Multi-Agent initiatives PM, you will be driving the creation of the north star cx for new experiences on Echo devices.
A day in the life
You will be working with designers, PMs across organizations, and many engineers to define the future of these experiences, as we as policies and new primitives.
About the hiring group
Alexa Devices and Developer Technologies teams build the end customer facing devices as well as the tools to allow experience creators to build customer facing experiences.
Are you passionate about voice technology and revolutionizing how humans interact with computers? Do you want to reimagine how customers use Alexa outside the home? Do you enjoy delivering services to developers who then use your work to deliver something far beyond what you imagined? Come join a highly collaborative team of product managers shipping interactive and personalized experiences on Alexa. The Alexa Skills Kit team is looking for an innovative Senior Product Manager who can own the vision for how we can enable developers to deliver personalized and "on-the-go" experiences connected to Echo Buds, Echo Auto, and Echo Frames.
In this role you will work closely with developers to understand their needs and aspirations. You will create product requirement documents, own the roadmap for your space, and work closely with a development team to ship your vision. You'll also work closely with connected teams across Amazon, including Amazon Devices, Alexa Games, Alexa Music, and Alexa Smart Home. You will define how we evaluate opportunities connected to these spaces, build internal and external relationships to scope and prioritize them, and then work with a development team to deliver.
A successful candidate will have a passion for developers and experience with cloud services or mobile application development.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 10+ years hands-on product management experience with proven track record of delivering results
• 2+ Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products/services and projects on tight deadlines
• 2+ Experience coordinating product development cycles, software development schedules, and launching products to customersPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering
• MBA or Master's Degree
• Entrepreneurial, with a track record of shipping products
• Experience interacting with developers and translating their needs into scoped requirements
• Experience with platforms and development tools
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously and drive structure around ambiguous problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Management and Executive