Sr. PMT, IoT Core
We are looking for an experienced and motivated product leader who demonstrates a balance of technical depth and business judgment. In this role, you will be the product manager responsible for IoT Core connectivity, helping identify customer needs, and fulfilling them through delightful products. You will work directly with customers to identify ways in which IoT Core can be used to help onboard 100s of millions of IoT devices and deliver customer value in smart homes, connected vehicles, smart factories, etc. You will be able to leverage the latest technology developed for the AWS cloud as well as explore use of technologies like ML, AI, computer vision to solve customer problems.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust. You will have the opportunity to work with mentors who can help you grow your skills and provide the support needed to be successful as a PM at AWS.
Our team puts a high value on work-live balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You will dive deep with customers to understand the opportunity and identify the quantifiable business outcome. Translate the customer problem statement into product definition.
• You will use your product manager toolkit to conduct market research, competitive analysis, analyze customer data and conduct direct communication with customers to drive the vision and make informed roadmap decisions.
• You will set the vision, define the use cases and the product requirements for SiteWise Edge as well as execute with engineering to deliver the results.
• You will partner closely with development, user experience, research as well as our sales and services team to drive AWS IoT adoption.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 10+ years relevant work experience in product management, and IoT
• Experience delivering products that incorporate advanced analytical techniques, data-driven decision processes and applied statistical methods
• Experience in leading product development start to finish, including shipping customer-facing products, with the ability to drive prioritization consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineeringPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong technical acumen, and understanding/curiosity about emerging disruptive technologies, like cloud computing, IoT, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR etc.
• Work experience delivering one or more V1 products, ideally in a startup or similar setting
• MBA or Master's degree in Technology (Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
• Knowledge of consumer related metrics, funnel analysis, conversion, consumer acquisition and retention and go to market strategies for technology product and services
• Proven success in delivering complex technology products/services in a high growth environment
• Experience designing, operating, or managing industrial products
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Management and Executive