Do you want to help shape WW Marketing for the largest shopping app in the world? Do you want to create innovative, bold Marketing programs that will leave a lasting impact on customers? The Mobile Growth team is seeking an experienced and results-oriented business leader to own the mobile app engagement initiatives for the Amazon app.
As a Senior Mobile Marketing Manager for the Amazon app, you will be responsible for building and scaling initiatives that drive mobile app engagement - and re-engagement. You will demonstrate deep understanding and knowledge of mobile advertising and customer behavior on mobile. You have proven success in driving results in B2C customer acquisition, are comfortable working with complex challenges, and understand the value of rapid test and learn approaches.
The role's responsibilities include:
• Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile engagement initiatives
• Identify and prioritize both onsite Amazon marketing channels and external marketing channels
• Conduct customer analysis on the reasons for customer churn (i.e. dis-engagement) and develop strategies to bring customers back to the app
• Develop new hypotheses to experiment on-site, coordinate with relevant teams, execute experiments, and scale experiences that customers resonate with
• Demonstrate ability to work at managing campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems.
• Collaborate closely with mobile technical and business teams within Amazon as well as external vendors to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
• Coordinate with other cross-Amazon Mobile marketing professionals to leverage relationships, share learnings, and establish best practices for marketing and advertising in the mobile space.
• Optimize Mobile campaigns through frequent testing and data analysis, documenting the results, sharing best practices, and forming recommendations for next steps.
• Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in mobile advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy in improving scale or effectiveness of the Amazon app's mobile marketing efforts and disseminate knowledge on the ones working for the Amazon app across Amazon marketing teams.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years of professional (non-internship) marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience writing clear documents, presenting metrics and progress to goals to senior leadership
• Experience with partner management
• Bachelor's degreePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 6+ years of acquisition marketing experience with a proven track record in B2C traffic generation and acquisition in mobile advertising.
• Highly analytical, with an ability to turn analysis into actionable programs. Able to effectively bridge data analysis, research, competitive intelligence and marketing savvy to build efficient and scalable customer acquisition programs.
• A strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
• Demonstrable history of defining marketing strategy and executional excellence
• Strong drive for execution and delivering results. An ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial. Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done and thinking big at the same time
• Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
• Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
• Experience working cross-functionally across Marketing, Product Management, Analytics, UX, and Research
• Relentless customer focus and obsession
• Ability to excel in a lean, fast-paced work environment - self-initiative and self-confidence is a must
• Experience marketing across multiple geographies and languages.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sales and Marketing