Sr. Manager, AWS Knowledge Management
Reference ID: 679506
Are you interested in defining, building and taking to market solutions and services to identify, capture and share knowledge? Do you have experience standardizing information sharing processes across multiple teams? We are looking for a technical leader to drive the AWS Knowledge Management strategy inclusive of processes, tools and platforms that assist partners, our customers and internal teams in finding the right information at the right time.
You will be responsible for defining and developing the KM services and solutions along with their roadmap, the alignment with internal stakeholders to capture & generate content, defining its lifecycle and managing its optimal exposure to all internal and external consumers.
You have direct experience with and understand content management systems and knowledge management mechanisms and tools. You are passionate about information and the transformation of information into knowledge that helps customers thrive.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Drive technical vision and strategy for Knowledge Management mechanisms and systems at AWS, in coordination with other internal partners and stakeholders.
• Maximize benefits of knowledge management initiatives through innovate service offerings, compelling communication and the implementation of effective, collaborative processes, systems and behaviors
• Manage the roadmap for internal technical question and answer systems including making available externally to customers and partners
• Collect and define requirements and maintain a consistent strategic direction and operational architecture for content management
• Identify opportunities for cross-disciplinary collaboration and innovation to drive greater business efficiency, value and effectiveness
• Assess, recommend, select, implement and manage content authoring and delivery tools and platforms as required
• Lead a cross-functional team consisting of development, operations and program management
• Partner with Training and Certification, Business Development, Service Teams and Field Sales to generate a feedback loop to drive innovation and priority
• Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Computer Science, or 10 years equivalent work experience
• 7+ years of content/knowledge system management experience in senior technical leader positions
• Advanced knowledge of content management technologies, protocols and development tools/platforms
• Experience in systematizing operational processes for scalability
• Experience in selecting and defining Knowledge Management System requirements and specifications
• Advanced technical degree (e.g., MS Computer Science, Information Management, or similar)
• Working knowledge of cloud-based architecture and principles highly desired
• Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies is highly desired
• Experience in building Knowledge Management Systems including integration with multiple interaction services
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Posted: January 19, 2019
Closes: March 20, 2019