Sr. Human Resources Assistant
Reference ID: 709116
The Sr. HR Assistant is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to our fulfillment centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Ensure data integrity in HRIS (Peoplesoft) systems.
• Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
• Attendance tracking: coordinate with managers to ensure employees are on the correct schedule pattern and crew sheets.
• Completing and distributing daily and weekly reports to Fulfillment Center (FC) managers and corporate office. Compiling all new-hire data and entering into PeopleSoft.
• Coordinate with managers, using labor tracking tools, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns.
• Completing and distributing reports as needed by FC managers and corporate offices. Provide frequent customer service regarding payroll, benefits, scheduling, etc.
• Assist internal customers with benefits, orientation, and stock inquiries.
• Assist Recruiting/Safety Department, as necessary (new hire orientations, safety talks, interview loops and coordination)
• Conduct administration portion of new-hire orientation.
• Liaison with department managers and security for administration of badging process for building access and timekeeping.
• Calculate turnover metrics for salaried and hourly associates.
• Complete employment and payroll verifications.
• Organize all HR department records, employment files and maintains operation of office equipment
• Maintain several HR spreadsheets related to workers compensation, LOA, stock, etc.
• All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Basic Qualifications Basic Qualifications
• Experience with MS Word, Excel-ability to create V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables
• Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS
• 3+ years' exposure to the human resources functions
• Ability to work all shifts
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
Preferred Qualifications • Human Resources training and experience desired.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree with a focus in HR
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times - front line contact for employee issues.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
• Experience with PeopleSoft
Posted: October 17, 2018
Closes: December 16, 2018