The AWS Identity User Experience team focuses on making it easier for AWS customers to manage their software solutions through robust authentication and authorization mechanisms. We provide web-based experiences for customers to define who has access to their AWS resources (Identity & Access Management), integrate and manage their directories of users and devices (Directory Service), and manage resources at scale (Tagging, Organizations, Accounts). Our mission is to create extraordinary user interfaces that empower experienced developers to have fine-grained control over their environments and security, while being simple enough for less-technical users to ensure they are protecting their data and systems utilizing best-practices.
If you have a passion for architecting and building web applications, are interested in upcoming web standards, and care about delighting customers by making it easier to secure data and applications of all different sizes and types, we'd love to talk to you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent Web applications design and development experience
• Several years of experience in a senior software or web development role
• Experience developing with MVC/MVM frameworks (e.g. React.JS, AngularJS, Vue)
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Deep understanding of best testing practices
• Real passion for Operational Excellence
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Informatics or equivalent experiencePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Passion for creating efficient, scalable web interfaces
• Experience driving software projects, including design, implementation, and deployment.
• Expertise in ReactJS and component web development
• Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby )
• Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
• Experience with Java or C++/C#/.NETand the Spring Framework
• Familiarity with security technology and concepts (Authentication, Authorization, Single sign-on, Cryptography, etc.)
• Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
Software and Programming