The Recruiting Engine (RE) Team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon. Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of customers. As the search for talent becomes more competitive, we are bringing together recruiting, science, tech, programs, and process teams to find and hire candidates who raise the bar more quickly and efficiently.
As a key member of the leadership team, the Sr. Business Operations Program Manager, will act as a Chief of Staff and will be charged with driving operational excellence across the RE organization. This impactful position requires analytical skill, attention to detail, open communication and the ability to work autonomously on assigned projects. In this role, the Sr. Business Operations Program Manager will partner with RE's leadership team and a wide array of Amazon stakeholders to manage stakeholder communication, team metrics, and our team calendar of significant milestones. The role demands a sense of urgency and the ability to make sound judgement. The individual will need to effectively work with the TA Director, their direct reports, global partners, RE business ops/finance and our central programs team. As a strategist and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the RE leadership team. The Sr. Business Operations Program Manager will handle day-to-day management of trends and data to allow the Director to focus on growing our business. The right candidate for the role will contribute to the long-term success of a growing team.
• Own the development of content for strategic events (monthly/quarterly business reviews, annual operational planning cycles, etc.)
• Define and manage the operational, financial and headcount goals and metrics for the business.
• Use their strong analytical skills to build reporting, tell the story around the data, and provide actionable insights to drive path to green.
• Project manage critical initiatives across global stakeholders at all levels, including the change management to ensure the initiative lands in the field.
• Communicate across stakeholders at all levels and be able to know the business well enough (with the data to back it up) to represent RE in senior leadership team meetingsBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years of administrative, program management, project management, or project coordination experience
• Experience supporting several projects simultaneously, delivering on-schedule
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/trainingsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Analytical abilities; Comfort with trend data analysis
• Ability to handle highly confidential information
• Ability to analyze team health metrics independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
• Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and problem solve
• Experience operating in a Recruiting or HR organization
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .