How would you feel about working in one of the largest SQL Server database environments in North America? Does the sound of replicating a million commands per second barely phase you? Do you want to operate in an environment where vendors use your implementations as a case study of how it should be done. If so, then maybe we should talk.
As one of the top revenue driving brands in the Match Group (the owner of Tinder, OkCupid, Match.com), and with over 100M users and 50,000 new users per day, Plenty of Fish has a unique opportunity for a Senior Database Administrator to join our exceptional team; someone who is prepared to challenge themselves on a daily basis, on a platform with extraordinary scale.
Oh, did we mention scale? Take a look here. Is this you?
- 10+ years of experience as a DBA
- SQL Server 2017 database administration experience
- Ability to manage and lead large enterprise projects
- Deep understanding of SQL Server engine and database performance tuning
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Index management and optimization in multi-terabyte databases
- SQL Server Replication, cluster, database security, backup and recovery
- Advanced T-SQL development experience
- Be able to perform effectively as part of a small team in a rapidly growing, dynamic environment
- Bonus points for experience with Postgres
At Plenty of Fish, the foundation of our success has always been our people, and their dedication to making connections and conversations happen for our users.
Since 2003, we’ve been growing a team of passionate, driven individuals to build and enhance our platform that’s used by millions of people all over the world, every single day.
We’ve gotten to where we are by cultivating a high-performance culture, operating responsibly, and investing in our technology and our people. At Plenty of Fish, we embrace our work, and relish a cause for celebration.