Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company in Victoria is seeking a motivated and experienced Solutions Architect. If you are passionate about technology, client interaction, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from our solutions. We recruit professional results-oriented team players who have true vision and creativity. Our talented consultants are passionate about what they do and excited to delight our customers with their knowledge and capabilities.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Hands-on approach to solution architecture, able to lead the development of prototypes and products.
- Provide leadership in the design of high quality solutions that operate in the client’s business and technical environment.
- Evaluate technologies based on business requirements and client constraints.
- Participate in sales activities including proposal writing and presentations.
- Provide estimates for the design and implementation of solutions.
- Manage relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Development of IM/IT Strategic Plans and Roadmaps.
- Provide mentorship to Sierra technical team.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Over 10 years in IT with at least 2 years as a Solutions Architect.
- Strong technical background.
- Hands-on approach. You can roll up your sleeves and build prototypes when needed.
- Wide-breadth of experience in enterprise applications and cloud platforms, including AWS & Azure.
- Very experienced with software development methodologies.
- Well versed with microservices RESTful APIs.
- Experience of agile and DevOps.
- Up to date on emerging technology and emerging trends.
- Software development background in a modern programming language.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) to all levels of the organization.
- Experienced in developing proposals and estimates.
- Ability to drive collaboration with functional and technical teams to achieve effective solutions.
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to new concepts and/or processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
Posted: December 22, 2018
Closes: February 20, 2019