Job location: 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, V6B 0M3
You will be a core member of the partner team. This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for or with a global systems integrator, technology consulting firm, or a Fortune 1000 company.
Working with partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders. You should be just as comfortable talking storage and networking with the VP of Infrastructure or continuous deployment with the DevOps team, TCO with the CFO, and cloud strategy with the CIO. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
If you are a problem solver with broad technical skills, and have the ability to drive technical conversations you will enjoy this role.
We want to help our partners envision innovative customer solutions, design Well-Architected systems, implement complex big data platform, automate large scale infrastructure, build cloud native applications, and adopt new ways of thinking about technology.
• Work closely with Partner Sales Managers, AWS Professional Services and other Solutions Architects throughout the lifecycle of customer engagements
• Assist partners define the approach, tools, and target architecture as they migrate customers or build cloud native solutions on Amazon Web Services
• Validate partner architectures, deliverables, SOWs, project plans, and other assets required to successfully deliver customer engagements
• Organize and deliver technical workshops, webinars and other public speaking engagements.
Some travel is required.
Salary Range: $89,100 to 148,900/yr, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units. While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include:
• Health Care
• Savings Plans
• Income Protection
• Paid Time Off
• Signing Bonuses
• Employee Stock
• 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
• 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
• 3+ years of experience working with end users or developer communities
• 3+ years of experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
• 3 years of experience working the software development lifecycle
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
Language required: English
All applicants must meet the basic qualifications.