IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Solution Architect to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Work closely with business representatives to understand business needs and conceptualize solutions to meet the needs.
- Create high-level architectures and detailed solution designs that include specifications, diagrams, models, and presentation material.
- Research, analyze, communicate, and recommend technologies and the associated benefits, risks, and challenges with development, implementation, and deployment. This may include an in-depth analysis of the tools, market trends, vendor stability, and suitability to the overall enterprise architecture
- Provide expert technical consultation and leadership in the analysis & design, planning, and implementation of IT solutions
Top Skills Required
- College diploma or university degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- 10 years of IT experience, with at least 3 years in an architect role.
- 5+ years of IT experience in analysis and design-related positions.
- Hands-on experience with architecting IT solutions including modeling, business requirements gathering/analysis, and systems analysis.
- Experience creating Architectural artifacts (e.g. conceptual, contextual, logical, and physical diagrams, solution blueprint documents, etc.).
- Deep understanding of the architecture discipline, processes, concepts, and best practices.
- Ability to prepare specifications and reports, deliver oral presentations, and explain complex technical concepts in simple terms.
- Experience in performing complex analysis, consulting, and providing recommendations.
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies; web application design and integration experience.
- Experience with projects involving the integration of disparate types of technologies and platforms.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a willingness to take initiative and accountability for achieving results.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to accurately analyze information, problem-solve, and make sound decisions.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.