Solution ArchitectDuration: 18-month contractPotential Start: November 2020Location: Greater Vancouver Area Completely remote to start
Are you a DevOps Solution Architect who enjoys modernization projects? Are you looking for a great long-term contract? Apply today!
What will you do?
- Design architectural solutions for migrating insurance and assessments applications to a Cloud environment
- Work with product owners and other team members to understand objectives and constraints and drive the architectural vision
What skills do you need?
- Experience with application refactoring and modernization
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Experience with the integration of enterprise applications such as financial ERPs and HR management systems
- Experience with legacy programming such as COBOL and DB2
- Experience in a DevOps environment
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.