Solution Architect 12 months with possible extension
You will be responsible for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions for strategic projects and key IT initiatives. You will understand business needs and emerging trends relevant to the industry, translate business and technical requirements into a solution blueprint and act as the technical lead on projects to ensure delivery.
- 10+ years' experience in IT application development
- 5+ years' experience with database development - SQL queries (MS SQL Server & DB2), query optimization, DB functions & stored procedures, MS SSIS, and data file imports
- 5+ years' experience with integrations & interface development, including using sFTP, FTP, REST APIs, JSON & XML messages, EDI, and AS2
- Very strong knowledge and experience with VBA macros in Microsoft Excel and Power BI development
- Strong understanding and experience with setup for web applications, mobile applications (iOS & Android), security models and components (SSL, Azure AD SSO, MFA, PGP)
- Good understanding and some experience with IBM i Power Systems would be a great asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions