IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Solution Architect to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Deliver innovative solution architectures for multiple, high risk, medium to large scale technology projects and initiatives by completing problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and design, implementation, testing, training, and solution deployment to support business operations in achieving organizational objectives.
- Convert documented requirements both functional and non-functional into a solution architecture and design or validate that a vendor’s proposed solution architecture and design meet documented requirements, policies and standards.
- Conduct key technology decision evaluations while collaborating with business stakeholders, Enterprise Architecture, application, and infrastructure teams to produce sustainable and innovative solutions.
- Document and report on assigned projects by creating, collecting, reviewing, and updating documentation such as solution roadmaps and blueprints for current and new technology solutions so that projects are tracked accurately.
- Identify, assess, and communicate risks, contingencies, issues, and mitigations; drive the resolution of design and delivery issues with the project delivery units so that projects are implemented as planned.
- Contribute to assigned projects by delivering insights during solution definition, proof of concept, and pilot deployments including producing testing plans, implementation scope and strategies, and efforts estimations to complete design guidelines, trade-offs, architectural evaluations, recommendations, and decisions.
Top Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field, an asset
- Certificate in Technical/Solutions Architecture, SysOps, or Development – Associate level, an asset,
- Expert skills in implementing enterprise grade software and hardware solutions involving complex large-scale architectures
- Advanced skills in architecture and service delivery frameworks such as TOGAF and ITIL
- Excellent communication skills for professional environment, written and spoken
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.