Permanent Reference code
:124269 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Ottawa, ON; Saskatoon, SK; Vancouver, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
The Solution Architect leads the design and technical implementation of key technologies that align an organization's IT assets with core business processes/data in order to improve the efficiency and productivity of business operations.
The person in this role will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products. The person will execute day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery.
About the team
- Collaborating with product development teams to provide a high-level vision of enterprise solutions and development initiatives
- Understanding and communicating the Enterprise strategy to other Application, Data and Solution Architects along with other non-technical stakeholders
- Collecting, generating, and analyzing innovative ideas and technologies to use across the business
- Support compliance efforts and provide direct assistance in meeting Audit Approach Manual (AAM) 22852 Certification for all products and solutions in Audit & Assurance portfolio.
- Prepares large enterprise system development cost estimates, budgets, and schedules.
- Participating in the strategy for building and maintaining the development platform along with modeling, design, and coding practices
- Monitors architecture & design creation process and reviews the project artifacts.
- Promoting Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment processes and DevOps capabilities
- Evaluate results within business unit to determine if organizational objectives are being met
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Technology Services works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 6+ years Industry experience, in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions
- 2+ years of experience in planning, analyzing, designing, architecting & supporting Audit & Assurance products and solutions
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing Azure cloud environments, architectures and operational models Including developing cloud-ready solutions
- 3+ years of experience as a Development Lead orArchitect role in a large Scaled Agile program
- One or more programming languages (C#, Python); One or more databases (SQL, No SQL), Web front end technologies (Angular, ReactJS etc.), .NET Application frameworks, Business Intelligence solutions (Power BI), Enterprise integration patterns (MOM, SOA etc.), Machine learning & AI, Big Data analytics, Azure cloud provider, Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Certified Cloud Solution Architect by one or more cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) preferable
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Architecture, Developer, Cloud, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering