Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems? Do you enjoy bringing new solutions to market and working with the latest cloud technologies? Do you have a good working knowledge of virtualization and overall system architecture?
As an integral part of the Business Development organization in your role as a Solution Architect, you will work with a collaborative team to strengthen our strategic partnerships and create creative joint solutions with our Strategic Alliances. You will work closely with ISVs and our public cloud partners to help deliver workstations in the cloud.
We are looking for one individual to fill this position ideally located in San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA, or Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities:
In your role as a Solution Architect, you will:
- Work closely with public cloud vendors and other strategic ISV partners to identify, facilitate and drive into market jointly integrated solutions.
- Work closely with Teradici Engineering and Product Management to define product specifications and reference architectures for the development andimplementation of joint partner solutions.
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to our partner ecosystem through technical sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Create compelling demos with our strategic partners.
- Providepre-sales technical support for the development and implementationof complex products/applications/solutions for internal use of our solutions within our partner base.
- Provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capabilityassessment and validation.
- Participate and support our presence at industry trade shows, organize and support education/awareness events for our partner sales teams, coordinate and execute partner related webinars.
- BS/BA degree required: Computer Science, Math, Computer SystemsTechnology or Systems Analysis highly desired
- Experience in service delivery, infrastructure, consolidation and reduction of ITcomplexity and operations
- Experience with server and desktop virtualization - Azure,Amazon AWS EC2/G2, Google Cloud, Azure Stack, Nvidia GRID
- Experience with IP networking and firewalls, VPN, NAT
- Experience designing, implementing and administering IT infrastructure,including graphics hardware (NVIDIA, AMD, Intel)
- 2+ years of customer facing roles and a proven record of effective interactionswith partners and customers
- Ability to work closely with Engineering and Product Management to articulatepartner and end customer needs
- Availability and willingness to travel (up to 25%) to customer sites as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and/or Ruby
- Experience with Java, Python and C/C++ programming
- Account coverage responsibility for AWS, MSFT Azure, Google GCP, Nvidia, Autodesk
- Experience with building out Marketplace offerings on Azure, GCP and AWS
- Experience with graphically intensive workflows in industries such as design,manufacturing, AEC, Oil & Gas
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Ability to create reference architectures (end-to-end system design examples, sample code) based on the APIs and SDKs
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.