The Infoblox Quality Engineering Team is looking for an exceptionally talented Test Engineer – SaaS to deliver continuous improvement through your deep expertise in networking, cloud, automation development, test methodologies and customer focus. This position is for an engineer who likes challenges and is constantly striving to improve product quality and customer satisfaction.
Infoblox is expanding up a new Engineering force in Burnaby, Canada. You will have an opportunity to work with the best of technical and thought leadership team at Infoblox. In this role, you will have an opportunity to be a part of the team solving massive scale, performance challenges, building and testing next generation network actionable intelligence products.
- Develop maintainable test automation frameworks, tools and automated test suites, in response to growing feature set and customer requirements
- Be an integrated part of an Agile engineering team, working interactively with software engineers, testing engineers and product managers from the beginning of the development cycle
- Work in fast paced continuous integration based engineering environment
- Assist in developing our cloud strategy, design new Cloud environments and architecture
- Build cloud infrastructure and automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and monitoring SaaS applications running on AWS
- Work with the Development and QA Teams to scale up test automation practices, and provide robust releases
- Ensure code is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs functional, or API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and increased execution time
- Anticipates future technology needs and business requirements to drive new technological approaches and tools
- Builds consensus across stakeholder groups including management and individual contributors
- Lead sessions to build consensus on gaps, solution options, target operating model, and recommendations
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role, including at least 2 years using agile software development methodologies
- Experience with developing maintainable test automation procedures and practices
- Experience writing, debugging, and maintaining C, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java and Shell scripts
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, etc.) is an added advantage
- Strong commitment to best practices in SQA and software development, including modern CI processes and automating everything vision
- Strong knowledge of current quality engineering and test automation tools and processes, including JUnit, Jenkins and Selenium
- Good networking concepts
- Expert in Unix/Linux environment (CentOS, Ubuntu, and Amazon AMI)\
- Bachelor’s /Master degree in CS, CE or EE is preferred
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.
Posted: November 26, 2018
Closes: January 25, 2019