NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). QA Automation Analyst
We are seeking a motivated and experienced QA Automation Analyst. If you are passionate about technology, client interaction, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team.Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from our solutions. We recruit professional results-oriented team players who have true vision and creativity. Our talented consultants are passionate about what they do and excited to delight our customers with their knowledge and capabilities.
As aQA Automation Analyst, you will work with our developers on building and running automated tests against a wide range of applications, including desktop, web, mobile and API testing. Key Areas of Responsibility
• Create test strategies and test plans tailored to the needs of the project or product.
• Create test cases based on requirements and user stories.
• Execute tests against a wide range of applications and application types.
• Identify and communicate defects and bugs to developers and other team members.
• Work with the team to update and evolve the test suite to meet evolving application requirements.
• Isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes.
• Keep up to date with the latest testing trends, tools and approaches. Professional Qualifications & Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a related field.
• 3-5 years development or QA experience.
• At least 2 years' experience in QA automation.
• Sound knowledge of testing and development methodologies and practices, version control practices and defect management practices.
• Experience with automated test tools, including Selenium, Cucumber.
• Ability to create clear reports on results and findings.
• Ability to translate business specifications and user stories into test plans and tests cases.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) with the ability to recommend changes to others.
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables, while identifying defects and bugs.
• Ability to be creative when testing, thinking outside normal test cases.
• Ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software and to discuss issues with various stakeholders.
• Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to quality.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of bug tracking software (preferably JIRA) is an asset.
• Experience with Java, .Net, Python or R is an asset.
• Experience with API tools such as Postman, Curl, etc. also an asset. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit
https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com
f or assistance. Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Quality Assurance, Computer Science, Cloud, Technology