The Solutions and Services team analyzes customer requirements and designs, configures and launches Allocadia implementations that drive customer business success. They partner with our customers to develop and implement business processes to meet their organizational objectives. They depend on strong project management, consulting, and technical skills to drive success.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will report to the VP of Solution and Services at Allocadia and work closely with the Customer Success Team and our customers’ teams to onboard new customer accounts and expand platform adoption with existing accounts. You will acquire deep knowledge of the Allocadia Platform and use that, along with your implementation/delivery and client management skills, to help customers overcome challenges and achieve their objectives. You will be comfortable translating customer needs to the Allocadia platform, communicating to a primarily non-technical audience in remote and face-to-face meetings. You will take end-to-end responsibility for successful launch of multiple customer accounts.
- Own the solution delivery for small and mid-sized accounts, factoring in complex organizational and technical needs
- Partner with our customers to develop appropriate project plans, hit project milestones and deliver on time, while balancing competing demands of multiple projects
- Consult with customers to translate their business needs to functional areas of the Allocadia platform
- Chair remote and face-to-face functional and technical discussions that guide customers to make decisions, offering best practice guidance along the way
- Configure and test the Allocadia platform to align to client decisions
- Identify internal process improvements related to professional services methodology
- Provide ongoing feedback to Product Management in order to drive product improvements
- Work closely with our Education Team to setup training for administrators and end-users on our software to teams ranging in size from 3 to 400
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of information security, data privacy, and secure data handling processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Career Motivations:
- 2+ years of client-facing delivery or technical consulting roles, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience configuring software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to confidently describe technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude who likes problem solving
- Exceptional personal organization and time management skills, able to prioritize competing tasks and deadlines, paying close attention to detail
- Ability to assess complex situations and facilitate solutions in a collaborative manner with teammates and customers
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and drive
- Project Management and Business Analysis skills and experience would be an asset
- Experience and knowledge with Marketing Operations would be an asset but aptitude and interest to learn key marketing concepts and processes is required
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and will do what it takes to grow with our business, for the long run.
- Our customers are our first priority. And in your capable hands, they will succeed!
- Willing and able to travel internationally when needed, up to 10% to 15% of the time
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work
Posted: February 21, 2019
Closes: April 22, 2019