Tasktop is looking for an experienced engineer to immediately make an impact on our Customer Success team. We’re looking for someone who can create new code with the best of them, but also wants to dig deeper, contribute to frameworks, features and metrics across our products to ensure that our users can meet their integration goals. We want you to help us create great integrations and lead our team to the next level. You will be responsible for creating custom integrations and metric/analytics for a variety of our Fortune 500 customers.
Things you’ll be working on:
- Designing and delivering new Software Lifecycle and DevOps integrations and integration features using Java and web APIs.
- Contributing to our Tasktop Integrations SDK and comprehensive test suite.
- Developing innovative and novel testing approaches.
- Automating build, test, and deployment environments using tools such as AWS, Docker, Chef, Ansible and more.
- Working across teams to deliver features in a collaborative, internal open source culture.
- Consulting with customers on their use cases and craft appropriate solutions, both product features and reporting/metrics.
If you are a problem solver with a track record of writing high quality code, and inspiring others to do the same, then there’s role for you at Tasktop. Like us, you strive for continuous improvement (Gerrit code reviews, sharing of best practices, team building), automation (Selenium, Karma, Jasmine, Docker, Ansible), and continuous delivery (Jenkins, virtualization, AWS, etc).
Great candidates have:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience and a proven ability to deliver.
- Excellent Java programming, testing, and software design experience.
- Experience in writing well-tested software using JUnit and other testing tools.
- Deep understanding of web APIs with a focus on REST and SOAP.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Ruby, Python, Bash, etc.).
- Experience with Enterprise databases (SQL Server, Oracle) and SQL.
- Knowledge of best practices in software design and Agile development process.
- Self-motivated, independent, and team-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Burning desire to learn and grow.
If you know some of the following, that’s even better:
- Experience in building web APIs and software that uses web services.
- Experience with DevOps automation tools (Docker, Chef, Ansible, etc).
- Experience creating application deployed on cloud architectures (IaaS, Paas, such as Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, CloudFoundry, Google App Engine, etc.).
- Experience in creating modular systems with Maven.
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Familiarity with some of the following commercial and open source ALM systems: IBM RTC, HP ALM, Atlassian JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, etc.
Interested in becoming a Tasktopian?
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject heading “Software Engineer – Customer Success". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tasktop - the leader in Value Stream Integration - connects all the best-of-breed tools, teams, disciplines and processes used for planning, building and delivering software at an enterprise-level.
The backbone for the most impactful and largest Agile and DevOps transformations worldwide, the world-first technology enables organizations to connect their Software Value Stream, and enables end-to-end visibility, traceability and governance over the whole software delivery process.
With the ability to support hundreds of projects, tens of thousands of users and millions of artifacts, Tasktop automates the flow of project-critical information between tools to optimize productivity, collaboration and adaptability in an unpredictable and fast-paced digital world.
We’re looking for highly-motivated and talented individuals who want to make a fundamental difference to the technology landscape, by revolutionizing the way software is built and delivered at scale.
Our work culture emphasizes teamwork, openness, professional development, and quality of life. Our global head office is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Canada and our US headquarters are in Austin, TX. We have a global presence with an office in London, UK and staff across Europe.
Posted: February 21, 2018
Closes:April 22, 2018