IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking an Intermediate Software Engineer to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Our client offers a leading technology platform for processing transactions in the UK and North America
- The market leader in providing software for their industry that includes world recognized clients
- Global offices, providing the most open platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available.
- Work as part of a self-organizing SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality for large scale betting websites.
- Practice Test-Driven Development (TDD) to produce robust, clear, polished code
- Design solutions that are modular, scalable, extendable and portable.
- Work with customers to extract requirements using BDD
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of one or more major programming languages (including but not limited to Java, C/C++, Python, Perl etc.) and interest in learning other coding languages.
- Knowledge of database design (any vendor).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some level of familiarity developing on Unix/Linux would be nice.
- Bonus points for experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) website design.
- Experience developing web applications with Java, C++, Python, Pearl, or Ruby.
- Experience performing SQL queries within a database.
- Experience developing on an open source platform, preferably Linux or Unix.
- Good communication skills
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around Information Technology skill sets and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
With us, creating opportunities start today.
Posted: December 12, 2017
Closes:February 10, 2018