NTT DATA Services, inVictoria,is seeking motivated and experiencedFull Stack Developers
.If you are passionate about technology want challenges and experience you can only receive by being a consultant, you want to work with us. We are open to relocation or remote delivery within Canada for our clients on the West Coast.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. We help real people in meaningful industries such as healthcare, education, and natural resourcestransform the way they work. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We have been ranked by the editors of Canada's Top 100 Employers as one of British Columbia's top 60 employers five times over the last decade. This award recognizes employers offering exceptional places to work through progressive and forward-thinking programs.
Join our team of expert technologists where you can learn and grow by being surrounded by some of the most talented and supportive people in town. You will work on a variety of projects implementing creative solutions to real-world problems as well as learning foundational skills to further your career. What you will do
• Contribute to the end-to-end codebase of an application including rich frontends, thoughtful APIs, and well-designed databases
• Work with an Agile team to deliver applications iteratively, and incorporate feedback into future iterations
• Define and implement modern DevOps practices for new projects, or mature them on existing applications
• Effectively manage scope and client expectations on individual assignments Who you are
A Software Developer who:
• Strong core object-oriented design and coding skills and experience with server-side technologies such as .NET, Java, Python, or Node.JS
• Has the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Minimum 5-7 years-experience as a developer About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Java, .NET, Technology
Customer Service and Support Information Technology