NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Senior Specialist to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). How You'll Help Us:
Our clients need digital solutions that will transform their business so they can succeed in today's hypercompetitive marketplace. As a team member in our Application Modernization practice, you will make these digital solutions come to life. You will routinely deliver elite solutions to clients that will impact their products, customers, and services. How We Will Help You:
Joining our team is not only a job, but a chance to grow your career. We will make sure to equip you with the skills you need to produce robust applications that you can be proud of. Whether it is providing you with training in a new programming language or helping you get certified in a new technology, we will help you grow your skills so you can continue to deliver increasingly valuable work. Why the Role Is Important:
Developers are the core of everything we create, and your work is instrumental in our success. We strive to be the first firm companies think of when it comes to fulfilling their technology needs, and our best evidence is the successful solutions created by our developers. Finally, you will use the experience you have and the experience you will gain to help less experienced developers succeed in their roles. Once You Are Here, You Will:
• Work with stakeholders to gather the requirements.
• Implement solutions that use various design patterns and any custom/hybrid framework as designed by the Architects.
• Build applications leveraging the Azure DevOps toolset as part of SCRUM team.
• Design and develop front end applications using Angular.
• Leverage web servers
• Use Front-end runtimes using Node.js/NPM.
• Triage defects in QA, UAT and Production and provide fix with quick turnaround time.
• Build APIs for web applications
• Create Unit test cases and have all critical flows covered. Required Qualifications:
• 5+ years of building .NET/C# based solutions
• 3+ Years' experience building applications using Angular
• 3+ years building API/Microservices/Data services
• 3+ Years' experience with relational, object oriented or NoSQL databases
• 2+ Years' experience in building MVC, MVVM, MVP architecture
• 2+ Years' experience guiding a team of 2+ developers
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience Preferred:
• Experience building web solutions using Angular, React, Vue, BackBone, Bootstrap
• Experience using Azure DevOps or TFS for Build and automated testing
• Experience in cloud-based infrastructure and deployments including containers
• Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
• Experience with code clean up tools like CodeMaid Languages:
• Lifelong Learner. You are always seeking to improve your technical and nontechnical skills.
• Team Player. You are someone who wants to see everyone on the team succeed and is willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate in need.
• Listener. You listen to the needs of the customer and make those the priority throughout development. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Testing, Cloud, Front End, Developer, Consulting, Technology