The FortiCare team of the IT Department at Fortinet is looking for an intermediate .Net Web application development QA who is eager to work on multi-tier web applications and the latest web client technologies. This team develops and supports multiple applications including product registration, order fulfillment, service contract/license management, service renewal, and a CRM support ticket application.Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Understand companys business requirements for product entitlement/license management, product renewals and customer support
- Follow internal development, test and build processes
- Review business requirements for test case design.
- Work closely with development teams, preparing test cases/test data, executing the tests, and fully documenting and reporting the results.
- Analyze, maintain, and track defects for testing.
- Provide guidance to business users when execute UAT
- Able to meet aggressive timeline and handle multiple projects in parallel
- 1+ years of MS .Net web application testing experience
- Ability to design and execute test cases independently based on business requirement and system spec.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, methodologies and best practices
- Deep understanding of web page test and familiar with the debug mode of popular web browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.).
- Experience with MS SQL Server to write SQL script to prepare testing data, check test result data in DB.
- Ability to leverage test tools to automate test cases
- Good communication skills with business users and developers.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology
Software and Programming Information Technology