Looking for leaders of thriving teams, innovators in software technologies and fearless motivators who do not shy away from technical challenges.
Do you embody the saying, "...there is no I in team"? Are you a Software Development Professional yearning to find a place to take your career to the next level? Is problem solving and troubleshooting to design and create unique software solutions part of your DNA? Then it's time to take a look at the Partner Support and Solutions team! Read on to learn more...
As an experienced Software Development Manager, you will help drive the global expansion of our applications and services, with a significant opportunity to define a Buyer facing Amazon platform. Because you take pride in setting the standard for engineering excellence, you are a hands-on, pragmatic problem solver that easily balances trade-offs between competing interests. You thrive in a fast-moving team environment where you are able to juggle complex dependencies and requirements while producing optimal solutions. Ambiguity and creativity are both expected and the norm.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / AgeBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• A passion for people management and mentoring
• Experience leading highly-skilled software engineering teams
• Experience managing large-scale customer-facing software systems
• Experience developing and executing a software roadmap
• 3+ years of experience managing people and/or technical programs
• 5+ years of experience as a software developer
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical disciplinePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Master's in Computer Science or related field
• Deep hands-on technical expertise; prior experience as a software developer or software development manager preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
• Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and delivery incrementally to the right direction
• A deep understanding of the software development life cycle, and a track record of shipping software on time
• Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability and performance
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Software and Programming