Software Development Managers sought for an established BC product shop – lead teams responsible for developing next-generation cloud applications!
- Global company with a significant BC footprint
- Brand new position – join an expanding team!
- Lots of R&D happening – you will be working on next generation versions of their product range
What & Why:
This established BC product shop has launched a new division at their Lower Mainland site which is focused on developing cloud-hosted versions of their software solutions. This has created multiple opportunities for Software Development Managers to join their team – your primary responsibility will be to provide leadership to an experienced development team, ensuring deliverables are completed in a timely and high quality manner.
One of BC’s most innovative software companies, this organisation has a global footprint and has built strong client relationships in North America and further afield. They develop software solutions which make a difference in people’s day to day lives and are always looking to innovate and introduce new technologies to their product range.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Experienced working in similar Software Development Manager roles
- Strong understanding of agile/scrum practices, ideally scrum certified
- Possess experience working with cloud technologies
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or another related discipline
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019