Would you want to be a part of a technology team that enables Amazon businesses to conduct risk investigations securely, efficiently, and at scale?
We are the hidden force behind Amazon that works tirelessly to protect our customers and their most vital information. We own the platform that helps drive decisions for various risk investigations at Amazon.
We are looking for a results-oriented engineering leader for a team building the next generation platform that enables Amazon programs to request or receive information securely from customers to resolve account related issues. In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers to build and maintain a robust system that supports all Amazon marketplaces. You will insist on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance; and will ensure engineering best-practices are followed. You will own the goals and roadmap of your team, and set direction for your team. You will demonstrate strong leadership qualities aligned with Amazon Leadership Principles, and will build a high-functioning and self-sustaining team.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 6+ years of professional experience in software development/engineering
• 3+ years of engineering management experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fieldPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience working backwards from the customer and successfully delivering innovative and simple solutions
• Experience with software engineering best-practices
• Experience recruiting, hiring, and managing a team
• Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Experience taking a leading role in complex software delivery
• Experience building high-scale distributed systems
• Experience taking projects from initial concept through final launch
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming