Helping customers plan their migrations is a top priority for Amazon Web Services (AWS). TSO Logic (acquired by AWS in 2019) is revolutionizing the way customers analyze and plan for cloud migration through business case creation and workload analysis. Our mission is to help customers around the globe realize the value of migration to AWS by making it easy for them to quickly identify and move workloads from on-premises to AWS in the most cost-effective way possible.
In order to do that, we need to build out autonomous teams, refactor our systems, measure progress and delight our customers. As a senior software development manager you will oversee our development teams and be accountable for all aspects of their success including org planning, hire/develop, ensuring delivery of high-quality software that exceeds customer expectations and maintaining the operational excellence of the services you own. This is a unique opportunity to join an AWS service team in build mode.
At Amazon, along with technical strength, we expect our engineering leaders to interact with customers, understand our business goals, and to innovate rapidly while delivering high-quality, ground-breaking new capabilities.
As a member of the leadership team responsible for software development and service operations you will be accountable for all aspects of the group's success, including realizing our roadmap, developing the careers of our engineers, ensuring high-quality software that exceeds customer expectations, and maintaining operational excellence for the systems and service that you will own.
Come join a fast moving, innovative team that's obsessed with serving its customers.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• 10+ years professional experience in software development and delivery
• 5+ years of experience building, leading, managing and mentoring high-performance engineering teamsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Track record of taking ownership and getting results
• Principle driven negotiator / influencer, proven ability to navigate complex unstructured cross-functional environments
• Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity and rapid change
• Ability to formulate data-driven decisions
• Ability to conceptualize, run, and prioritize multiple projects
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming