Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables one of the most profitable businesses at Amazon.com?
The Amazon Payments Issuance team is responsible for developing the platform and applications used to introduce new and innovative payment methods to customers as well as support Amazon's global CoBrand and Private label credit cards along with the world's largest rewards catalog, Shop with Points. The technology we build and operate varies widely, ranging from large scale Distributed Engineering incorporating the latest from Machine Learning in the Big Data space to customer and mobile friendly User Experiences. We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features to millions of Amazon customers while having fun and filing new inventions along the way. If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking new ground at Amazon we would like to speak with you!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience.
• 2+ years management experience leading software development teams.
• 5+ years developing high quality, production software.
• Expert knowledge of software engineering best practices.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Masters in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience
• Deep hands-on technical expertise.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong business and technical vision.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Software and Programming