Would you like to be part of a team leading the way developers build event driven architectures and serverless applications?
Amazon EventBridge aims to deliver a foundational platform for developers moving to serverless architectures. In addition to being an easy to use and highly scalable event platform, we aim to deliver an exceptional developer experience that optimizes and delights the developer through all aspects of the software lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is excited about technology and passionate about learning and should view every customer interaction as an opportunity to create an exceptional customer experience. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial and excited to work in a "green field" technology space. The right candidate will wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that is more startup than big company. You will work on cutting edge technology not legacy.
The Role: As a Software , you will hire and a team of talented engineers to build capabilities that bring together the large eco system of events to optimize developer agility and help customers quickly integrate . You will work with a variety of core languages, and technologies including , Go, Dynamo DB, Lambda, SQS, and many other AWS services. You will establish and execute a roadmap of highly available and scalable solutions to customer problems. And finally, you will operate highly at global scale.
Come join a team where builders build innovative software and delight customers! You will learn, have fun, and have lasting impact in how developers build applications in the world of serverless architectures.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• A passion for coaching and developing exceptional software developers
• Experience leading highly-skilled software engineering teams
• Experience managing large-scale customer-facing software
• Experience developing and executing a software roadmap
• 3+ years of experience leading people and/or technical programs
• 3+ years of experience as a software developer
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical disciplinePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Master's in Computer Science or related field
• Deep hands-on technical expertise; prior experience as a software developer or software preferred * Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
• Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and delivery incrementally to the right direction
• A deep understanding of the software life cycle, and a track record of shipping software on time
• Experience designing software architectures for , reliability and performance
Software and Programming