Want to disrupt an industry by delighting customers? Looking for a job where your work can have direct and massive impact? Excited to join one of the newest and most exciting services? Come be a leader on a team that is building a product that will touch millions of people daily.
We are just getting started building the most advanced call center system in existence!
Amazon Connect is a highly disruptive -based contact center that enables businesses to deliver engaging, dynamic, and personal customer service experiences. Amazon Connect is the result of the ten years of development that went into building the tools Amazon uses to provide its award winning customer service at massive scale and launching it as a publicly available service. With Amazon Connect, you can create your own -based contact center and be taking calls in minutes. Amazon Connect leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence and the large ecosystem of services such as Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, Lambda, Amazon S3 and Amazon Kinesis to provide a truly frustration free, easy-to-use, extensible, and natural customer experience. With this technology, we are transforming an industry and the way customers interact with businesses and how agents service them.
We have a rapidly growing customer base and an exciting charter in front of us that includes solving highly complex engineering and algorithmic problems.
Amazon Connect Team is looking for a passionate and talented Manager responsible for a new, unannounced set of features. The position represents a rare opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing business soon after launch, and help shape the technology and product as we grow. You will be playing a crucial role in developing the next generation contact center, and get the opportunity to and deliver scaleable, resilient systems while maintaining a constant customer focus.
To succeed in this position, you'll establish teams that work with customers as well as tech leaders within the team and across . You'll drive operational improvements across internal and external organizations, while building new systems that leverage AI in the call center environment. You'll drive a culture that values operational excellence, security, customer focus, and continuous improvement.
Learn more about Amazon Connect here.
Media coverage on Amazon Connect:
Power of Amazon Connect:
Contact Lens for Amazon Connect:
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / AgeBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years experience building successful production software systems,
• 4 years management experience (including a combination of experience hiring, managing performance, and providing technical leadership),
• The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life,
• Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in designing and building sophisticated fault-tolerant systems
• Understanding of developing software with systems-level performance constraints,
• Familiarity with communications and metrics,
• Experience in driving systemic operational improvements,
Software and Programming