NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Lead to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Senior Specialist to join our team in Remote, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). How You'll Help Us
Our clients need digital solutions that will transform their business so they can succeed in today's hypercompetitive marketplace. As a team member, you will make these digital solutions come to life. You will routinely deliver elite solutions to clients that will impact their products, customers, and services. How We Will Help You
Joining our team is not only a job, but a chance to grow your career. We will make sure to equip you with the skills you need to produce robust applications that you can be proud of. Whether it is providing you with training in a new programming language or helping you get certified in a new technology, we will help you grow your skills so you can continue to deliver increasingly valuable work. Why the Role Is Important
Developers are the core of everything we create, and your work is instrumental in our success. We strive to be the first firm companies think of when it comes to fulfilling their technology needs, and our best evidence is the successful solutions created by our developers. Finally, you will use the experience you have and the experience you will gain to help less experienced developers succeed in their roles.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
• Act as the Technical Lead to a team of developers
• Establish trusted relationships with key stakeholders and work to understand business requirements
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of technical solution designs
• Document the system specifications and deployment scripts
• Provide post implementation support, defect fixes and minor enhancements Must Have
• 5+ years using Oracle database design, development, and bulk data processing
• 5+ years with ArcGIS API
• 5+ years developing applications for a load balanced environment
• 5+ years experience guiding a team of 2+ developers
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience Nice to Have
• Experience building web solutions using Angular, React, Vue, BackBone, Bootstrap
• Experience using Azure DevOps or TFS for Build and automated testing
• Experience in cloud-based infrastructure and deployments including containers
• Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
• Experience with code clean up tools like CodeMaid Languages
• Lifelong Learner. You are always seeking to improve your technical and nontechnical skills.
• Team Player. You are someone who wants to see everyone on the team succeed and is willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate in need.
• Listener. You listen to the needs of the customer and make those the priority throughout development. Job Segment:
Testing, Cloud, Developer, Full Stack About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Developer, Cloud, .NET, Testing, Java, Technology