Amazon Kinesis is powering many of the real-time technologies you use and see today. And we do this at a colossal ; worldwide Kinesis works with billions of events and petabytes of each day in support of many thousands of customers running mission-critical real-time applications. Customers like Major League Baseball (MLBAM) are using Kinesis to ingest game , analyze it, and deliver the insights to viewers as they happen. Similarly Sonos is using Kinesis to collect and analyze real-time from millions of devices to provide better experiences to their customers. They choose Kinesis because the fully managed service makes real-time ingestion, processing, and delivery easy, all at a low cost. As a result of these benefits customers of every size are moving quickly from batch to real-time processing. At the same time Kinesis continues to push the technical boundaries of real-time processing and we are growing our team to support these game changing innovations. As a member of our team you'll get to work on a variety of technologies, including but not limited to new customer facing features, APIs, - technologies, and core .
We are looking for a talented developer to build the next generation of real-time streaming solutions. In your new job, you get the opportunity to influence and further scaling and simplification of live streaming platform. You will get opportunity to work together with a group of talented engineers through your experience of large . If you come with a growth mindset and are looking for chances to learn and grow, this will give you that opportunity. You will build large system components using the massive frameworks and builder tools provided by Amazon builder ecosystem.
As part of this job you'll get to:
• Solve tough problems that will make your nerdiest friends jealous
• Design, write and release software for large .
• See your innovations in use by 'real' customers - small, large and really large
• Collaborate with some of the leading minds in and Big Data
• Work in a team-oriented, solution-focused environment
• Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
• Obsess over our customer's needs and experience
• Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
• Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
• Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative
• Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers
• Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity
• Are you motivated to take on new challenges to make an impact
• Are excited about the incredible opportunity represent
• Build strong teams with others as passionate as you about this mission
• Take ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
• Want to create applications at a massive used by millions of people
• Use to make decisions and validate assumptions
• Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best
Inclusive work culture - Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Work Life Balance -
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency with object-oriented, structures, and .
• Ability to take a project from requirements analysis through to launch and operation of the system in production.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Software and Programming