Interested in developing next generation UI? The AWS Kumo team is looking for Front end developers with experience in building real-time, scalable, distributed front end systems. We leverage AWS technologies to operate on a global scale and deliver low-latency, highly-available services to customers and systems . In pursuit of that mission, we are looking for experienced front end engineers who can design, build, and launch these platforms. If you are intrigued, please keep reading. Do you:
• Obsess over software performance and challenge yourself and others to deliver highly scalable, low latency, reliable and fast UI to a variety of platforms?
• Want to learn how machine learning and predictive analytics shape tomorrows AI Ops?
• Possess ideas and know how to solve problems and work backwards from User Experience
• Have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design and architecture?
• Want to work with the latest AWS technologies to achieve rapid scale?
• Want to pioneer before the industry catches up ?
If yes, then we might have a role for you. We are small, customer-focussed teams of passionate software engineers that are looking to delight our customers by building amazing software - while working hard, having fun, and making history.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or commensurate professional experience.
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• Proficiency in React, Redux and other popular UI frameworks
• Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including software architecture, data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
• Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD)
• Experience of Agile, Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment
• Proven track record of taking ownership and building high-performance systems in a complex, distributed environment
• Experience of frontend development or mobile application development
• Experience of Internet of Things development
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
-Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
-Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Software and Programming